Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Tax Assistant Manager for this regional accountancy firm based in Ely.
Due to unprecedented growth within the Ely based office, the firm are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior/Assistant Manager with a bias towards personal tax.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing a large portfolio of high net worth individuals
- Review of income and corporate tax returns
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Dealing with HMRC’s enquiries
- Managing junior members of the team (which will look to expand) within personal tax
- Assisting with technical projects and advisory work
The role will be reporting into the Senior Manager who is currently working towards expanding the tax team even further in Ely which will give the successful candidate an opportunity to progress at a quicker pace.
If you are local to Ely, ACA or CTA qualified (or finalist) , looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and professional environment, this role would be ideal. They are offering a superb salary and benefits package as well as a very dynamic and upbeat working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"