Grafton Jones - Chartered Tax Advisors & Business accountants are an established firm of accountants with offices in Chippenham and Keynsham who require a Tax Assistant to join our friendly team. The position is based at our Keynsham office located on the High Street.
This is a great opportunity for a person who is currently studying ATT to be part of the tax team responsible for ongoing compliance and year end deadlines. This is a varied role and a great opportunity for the right individual to develop their tax skills in a stable, supportive and friendly working environment.
Full training will be given. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
ATT study package available as required.
The Duties will include:-
- Self-assessment tax returns,
- Rental accounts,
- Sole trade/self-employment accounts,
- Capital gains tax,
- Preparation of P11D’s,
- Managing client portfolio,
- General admin duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be currently studying ATT,
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Have good IT skills,
- Have at least one year’s experience in practice.