Leading organisation require a tax specialist to join the team
An excellent opportunity to work for a progressive employer and study for your CTA exams.
A general knowledge of tax and accounting is needed.
- Entering client data from tax computations and CT600’s onto IRIS
- Calculating research and development tax relief claim values
- Communicating these claim values with clients in a clear and concise manor over the telephone and by email
- Submitting R&D claims to HMRC and raising our invoice
- Working collaboratively with the delivery team
- Preparing Self-Assessment Tax Returns to draft stage, including the preparation of Rental Accounts
- Ongoing compliance and administration tasks relating to personal tax, corporate tax and accounting clients, for example completing agent authorisations, professional clearance letters, P11d and checking tax liabilities with HMRC
- Liaise directly with the Delivery Team to progress the submissions of R&D Tax Credit claims to HMRC
- Liaise directly with the Tax Manager to ensure the completion of Self-Assessment Tax returns adhering to statutory deadlines
- Advise clients of Income Tax liabilities falling due
- Maintain the IRIS Practice Management profiles for Self-Assessment clients
- Maintain the CRM system in relation to submitted R&D claims
Apply now more details