Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Tax and Trusts Executive in Bury St Edmunds for a Chartered Accountancy Firm. Predominately based in the Private Client Sector the candidate will be CTA or STEP qualified with an understanding of Trust and Estate Accounts.
- Preparating self-assessment tax returns and personal tax returns including related tax calculations for Trust and Estates.
- Corresponding with Clients, HMRC & Third parties as and when required.
- Trust & Estate accounts using the relevant software.
- Keeping up to date with deadlines on trusts and estates such as ten yearly charges and beneficial entitlements.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration on clients.
- Inheritance tax returns for trusts and estates.
- Assist in the Training and mentoring with trainees and junior members of staff.
- Either CTA or STEP qualified. Study support will also be offered if further qualifications are undertaken.