As Tax and Treasury Manager you will be able to provide tax advice within the business and manage European tax compliance on a timely basis.
Other duties will include:
- Review statutory audit reports and work with internal accounting team
- Effectively manage settlement of cash taxes
- Effectively partner with local advisors to ensure quality deliverables
- Develop and have input to compliance process improvements
- manage enquiries from tax authorities
- Review quarterly and year-end provision of the European operations
- Work with US Tax Team on the global tax provision
- Co-ordinate and manage European cash flow forecasting and payments
- Foreign exchange risk management
- Monitor legislative updates and technical guidance
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking a new opportunity within an interesting industry, or someone looking for the next step in their already-established career. The role will come with an excellent base salary and bonus scheme as well as annual leave, pension, insurance and health benefits.
This company is seeking a driven individual with a strong work ethic, you will be able to work in a team effectively and have an organised manner with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential, other skills required are:
- ACA or ACCA qualifications
- CTA or ACT qualifications would be advantageous
- Proven experience in indirect taxes and international tax
- Commerce and industry experience is preferable and working for a global organisation would be beneficial.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job