Tax Advisory Manager- Greater London/Surrey Borders
We are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Advisory Manager to work within our client’s flagship office. This is a mixed tax advisory role reporting directly to the Tax Partners. The role will involve tax planning, advisory work and assisting the Tax Partners in implementing tax projects. The role will also involve dealing with ad-hoc tax queries from General Practice partners and dealing with some tax compliance in specialist areas.
Due to growth within the largest and fastest growing region of our client’s offices we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join their team to assist them in achieving their strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
Our client is a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner-managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Tax Advisory Manager role is offering a competitive salary, study support (if needed), a great career path to progress within the firm and a great benefits package.
The Tax Advisory Manager duties will be:
- Responsible for tax planning and advisory work for a portfolio of clients
- Identifying opportunities and working with the clients
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the General Practice partners and the Tax Compliance teams
- Assisting the Tax Partners with the implementation of projects
- Assisting the Tax Partners with ad-hoc advisory work
- ATED advisory and compliance work
- Trust Register compliance work
- Following established procedures for workflows and updating these when necessary
- Dealing with tax enquiries
- Conducting technical research
- Liaising with Partners
- 3 years’ post-qualification tax experience
- Experience in a small or mid-tier accountancy practice with exposure to owner managed businesses
- Tax advisory/project experience
- Experience of researching technical issues and preparing technical reports
- Broad and general tax knowledge of all aspects of direct taxes
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA with tax experience
The Tax Advisory Manager will have the following skills:
- Excellent time management, planning, project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good technical research and writing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent tax technical knowledge
- Team player
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
If you are keen to secure a Tax Advisory Manager role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great start to your career, please apply today to find out more.