What impact will you make? The Opportunity
To work as part of North-East’s largest and market leading International Tax practice, to be empowered to take responsibility for the day to day relationships with leading clients, and to advise our clients on legislative reform and change - especially in light of US tax reform. This role offers significant promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
International Tax Consultant (Corporation Tax)
37.5 hours a week
- Day to day management of a portfolio of international clients;
- Relationship management with key UK and International contacts;
- Communication, marketing and delivery of UK corporation tax opportunities to client contacts;
- Managing a team of individuals to deliver UK corporation tax compliance services to a varied portfolio of international clients;
- Delivery and management of international tax advisory projects, including international restructuring and refinancing, transfer pricing and M&A projects working alongside subject matter specialists;
- Managing and overseeing compliance and advisory projects, with regards to managing client and statutory deadlines, billing requirements and delegating effectively to both UK and overseas teams.
- Experience of working in practice in a similar function;
- ICAEW or CTA qualifications;
- Experience in preparing or reviewing UK Corporation Tax computations;
- Ability to integrate and work effectively within high performing teams;
- Delegation and leadership skills, and an ability to be clear and concise with regards to instructing more junior teams around them;
- High quality business writing and effective communication skills;
- High competence with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Power Point);
- Ability to effectively present to clients and internal teams;
- Individual needs to be organised and self-motivated.
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Having effective client service managers is fundamental to Deloitte achieving the above purpose. This role will empower the individual to take ownership of projects that make a significant and valuable impact on our clients. In addition, an effective consultant will also help Deloitte build eminence in the local marketplace for international tax services, which is a major part of Deloitte’s strategy for Yorkshire and the North-East.What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.How to apply
Please submit an application to the portal.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 144803