We have a fantastic opportunity to join our prestigious client who are major provider of tax consultancy services based in Stoke on Trent. Our client is looking for a Tax Advisory Associate Director to focus on advisory projects.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical skills and will be looking for an opportunity to develop skills and experience already gained within previous tax environments then we would love to hear from you.
As a Tax Advisory Associate Director, you will be responsible for: -
- Providing a first-class client-focused service to local and regional businesses
- Providing timely and accurate advisory work on behalf of a portfolio of corporate and personal clients
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients
- Liaising with clients on tax compliance issues
- Involvement in transactional work
- Supporting Tax Seniors and Managers on more complex technical assignments
For the Tax Advisory Associate Director role, it would be good to see candidates with:
- CTA qualified
- Exceptional technical skills
- Experience already gained within previous tax environments
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Tax Director, Head of Tax, Tax Manager, Associate Tax Director, Tax Senior, Tax Consultant.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job