My client are an independent provider of business and investment services to high-value Trust, Private and Corporate clients across the globe.
They are currently looking for an experienced Personal Client Tax Advisor to join their Central London team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a progressive role with a view of working towards a managerial position.
Main duties will include;
- Advising directors of large multinationals, business owners and high net worth individuals
- UK Self-Assessment Income Tax Returns
- Taxation of UK Resident Non-Domiciled individuals
- Capital tax planning, including inheritance tax and trusts
- Drafting instructions to Tax Barristers/QC’s
- Remuneration planning including share incentivisation schemes
- Structuring of Real Estate acquisition and disposal transactions
- Supporting the wider tax function of the firm, reporting directly to the Partners and supervision/training of junior staff
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions
- Reviewing and preparing personal and partnership tax returns
- Providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT and Stamp Duty
- Producing reports and presentations for clients
- Control WIP and oversee billing arrangements
- Reviewing fee proposals, agreeing fees with partners/clients, issuing fees and debt collection
The successful candidate;
- Will have previous experience in a Tax Advisory role
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Be technically and commercially strong
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise own workload
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'