Based in our Hinckley office, Leicester
Basic salary upto £40,000 Dependent on experience + Bonus + Excellent benefits
We will consider full time and part time applications
Due to business growth, we're looking for a Tax professional to join our existing team of both tax professionals and trainees. The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in general tax from working in practice, industry or HMRC. You will hold a recognised professional tax qualification or the equivalent gained by experience. No overtime! No timesheets!
- Responsible for the provision of telephone Tax advice
- Responsible for the provision of e-mail Tax advice
- In respect of both of the above, establishing the full facts, researching where appropriate and communicating a full answer, with reference to the appropriate legislation
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge in respect of all areas of Tax, including keeping up to date with the appropriate legislation and developments in law
- Generating more in-depth Tax investigation and consultancy referrals
- On occasion undertaking in-depth consultancy and investigation work
- Identifying business development opportunities in order to grow the consultancy client base and provide additional consultancy services
Why Join our Team?
Croner Taxwise provides tax fee protection insurance to firms of accountants. With a turnover of £22M, 120 employees and 4000+ accountancy clients we are proud to be the market leaders in the fee protection space,
We offer a competitive salary, structured training and support, great working environment, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, free breakfast every Monday, charity fun days, great social events and lots more.
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference to all sorts of people.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job