Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Tax Administrator to join a leading Accountancy firm in Cambridge.
- Preparing engagement letters and assisting with setting up new clients
- Managing team diaries and scheduling appointments
- Providing administrative support to the Tax Department on a daily basis
- Preparing monthly reports for new clients
- Maintaining a training log and organising online training such as webinars for the Tax Department
- Producing quarterly VAT Returns
The ideal candidate should have previous administrative/secretarial experience working within a corporate environment. You should also be professional and be able to provide a fantastic service to all colleagues and clients. You should have fantastic organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Diary Management
- Vat Returns
- Minute Taking