Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Tax Administrator to join a leading Accountancy firm in London.
- Preparing engagement letters and assisting with setting up new clients
- Providing administrative support to the Tax Team on a daily basis
- Preparing monthly reports for new clients and Tax Returns
- Maintaining a training log and organising online training such as webinars for the Tax Team
- Organising managers’ diaries and scheduling appointments
- Sending out Tax Returns
- Liaising with HMRC
The ideal candidate should have previous administrative/secretarial experience working within a corporate environment. They should also be professional and provide a fantastic service to all colleagues and clients. Candidates should have fantastic organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise their busy workload.
Rutherford Briant are the market leading, HR and Accountancy Recruitment firm in Essex and East Anglia