Exciting new Tax opportunity has arisen based in Dorset working for a dynamic Accountancy Firm in their Tax Advisory team.
(FLEXIBLE Home Working x 3 days a week is available)
Do you love tax and are you looking for an opportunity where you can really thrive at work and make a difference to clients?
If so, and if you have already worked in a practice and are ATT, or ACCA/ACA qualified (and would like to study for your CTA), then this could be your ideal opportunity.
Our Client is offering a flexible working role (Two days based in the office, Three days at home) to work within the Tax Advisory team. Reporting to the Tax Advisory Director, you’ll be working, to help clients, on both corporate and personal tax advisory projects.
- Working alongside driven and motivated clients who need advice on a range of matters including thinking through the tax implications of restructuring their business, and implementing a tax efficient share scheme.
- Tailoring Tax Advice, including when clients are selling their business or acquiring another.
- Working closely with the tax compliance team and helping to advise on complex personal tax planning, or assisting with research and development tax relief claims.
- Liaising with HMRC including working with them to find workable solutions which are in line with the Revenue and clients.
- Developing, maintaining and building lasting relationships with clients.
Our client places a lot of importance on working together as one team. You’ll have lots of access to the Directors with an ambition to develop your skills as a rounded business adviser
Over time, be it through coaching, CPD or attendance at their Business Academy sessions, you will progress your career and most importantly enjoy the experience.
• Have worked in another practice,
• Tax qualified already or are ACCA/ ACA qualified, or nearly qualified and want to focus on tax;
• Keen to focus on delivering advisory work,
• Are commercially savvy
• Want to work in an awesome team, focused on client delight!
Please contact Lara Tyler (email / mob: if you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'