Fast-growing professional services firm specialising in innovative tax solutions seeks a qualified Tax Accountant to join their team to a newly created role arising thanks to increasing workload and planned strategy for continued development. Based centrally, at the hub of activity in North East of England, you will work within a team of talented professionals for a diverse range of clients in sectors including private practice, industry, technology, retail and media, from entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals to owner managed businesses, larger enterprises and group companies.
As Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for:
• Delivering bespoke tax planning, tax advisory and compliance work
• Personal and corporate tax
• Handling your own client portfolio
As Tax Accountant, you will offer:
• Strong practical knowledge of taxation and general accounting, with most recent employment in a similar Tax Accountant-type role i.e. personal and corporate, compliance and advisory work
• ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualified
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Desire to progress and make a positive contribution to an already thriving practice
Salary c.£25,000 - £40,000
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Tax Accountant, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'