My client based in Hampshire are currently looking for an experienced Tax accountant with experience in both Corporate Tax and VAT.
The role will include:
* Oversee the statutory compliance for both direct and indirect taxes in the EMEA region, including Intrastat reporting.
* Maintain EMEA tax calendar to drive accurate and timely filing of all tax returns.
* Support internal tax reporting including tax reconciliations, deferred tax, effective tax rate calculations etc.
* Develop, implement and maintain Tax Control Framework to enhance efficiency and accuracy of tax processes for compliance and reporting.
* Review contracts and bids/proposals to ensure optimal position achieved.
* Support Corporate Tax Department on transfer pricing exercises.
* Assist with tax planning, tax queries, tax audits, M&A and other ad hoc activities as assigned.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Demonstrated ability to work with internal stakeholders to understand customer needs, provide value added support and maintain positive customer relationships.
* Sound tax knowledge and understanding of cross-border tax issues in major economies in Europe.
* Strong business acumen and track record of cross-functional and cross-regional collaboration on operational business issues.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with all levels of stakeholders.
* Meticulous, analytical and hands-on.
* Experience with SOX compliance.
* Experience with MNC.
* VAT experience across multiple taxing jurisdictions, previous exposure in supporting legal entities located across the region
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities and to work dynamically with cross-functional teams and multiple internal clients.
* Experience working directly with business clients and working with foreign tax advisors at law firms or the foreign offices of Big Four accounting firm.
* Support corporate development activities in evaluating, developing, and executing foreign acquisitions and joint ventures in a VAT-efficient manner.
* Experience in coordinating transfer pricing and BEPS compliance
* High level of personal and professional integrity
* Active CTA certification or equivalent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'