An excellent and rare opportunity to join this internationally recognised business based in their Reigate office for a Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CTA) Tax Accountant.
Reference No: HT14542
Tax Accountant - About The Role
As the Tax Accountant, you will form part of a team that are responsible for complete corporation tax and VAT compliance for the business, supporting the wider business with tax advisory and assisting with the treasury development.
Within the role you will complete monthly and year end postings in line with US GAAP and also complete tax entries for the statutory accounts under FRS101.
As the Tax Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Complete corporation tax and VAT compliance work
- Work closely with and support the Financial Accounts team with Tax related issues
- Act as a tax technical expect for the business
- Develop tax accounting to accommodate changes in accounting regulations, specifically US GAAP and FRS 101
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, including tax auditors
- Complete monthly corporation tax and VAT postings
The successful Tax Accountant will have the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Hold a full Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- If you have a CTA qualification it would be seen highly favourable
- Corporate Tax and VAT experience from either within industry or a practice environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to speak to non-technical individuals
- Strong IT skills
Tax Accountant - Benefits
- This Tax Accountant position comes with a generous salary
- Bonus of 10%
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible benefits package
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)