TAX ACCOUNTANT - Permanent / Temporary / Self Employed
Established firm of Chartered Accountants and Taxation Consultants based in Sturminster Newton are looking for a Tax Accountant, Flexible hours etc on offer. (Part time / Full Time)
Role can start either immediatly or after a notice period. Salary dependant on experience
Working alongside the existing team, the successful applicant will be responsible for a mixture of tax return and accounts preparation and submissions to HMRC and Companies House.
- The majority of the role is Tax related, including carrying out Personal Tax Return for sole traders, limited companies and some partnerships. Using the HMRC website to submit tax returns, calculating the expenditure (offset allowable expenses).
- Preparation of Tax calculations
- Managing own workflow to meet company year - end deadlines and other client deadlines.
- Liaising with clients, handling queries via telephone, email or in writing.
- Relevant accountancy experience and good knowledge of VAT, Tax deductable expenses
- Sage experience
- Be meticulous and conscientious, excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to hit the ground running and be able to perform tasks efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this position please contact Lara Tyler at REED Accountancy ASAP.
- Accounts Assistant
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'