Experienced Tax Accountant / Tax Manager / Senior Tax Accountant immediately required by well-established Newark based accountancy practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the personal tax compliance function
- Administering your own portfolio of trusts, partnerships and individuals
- Providing specialist tax advice and planning
- Ensuring staff are suitably trained and developed to meet the needs of the business
You must be ATT and / or CTA qualified with detailed knowledge of UK tax legislation and be capable of managing your own workload and development.
Strong staff management, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours for full time positions
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Additional key words: Tax Accountant, Tax Manager, Senior Tax Accountant, CTA, ATT
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
- Tax Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Senior Tax Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"