Tax Accountant – Plymouth - £40k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced mixed Tax Accountant who’s been working at a senior level to join a leading chartered accountancy practice based in the Plymouth area. A
The candidate will be working alongside a small team of talented accountants where they will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and expand on the advisory work offered by the firm.
The successful candidate will be working closely with corporate clients; therefore, it is fundamentally important that they have prior experience at this level. The role offers the opportunity for a potential path to partnership in the future, with a salary of up to £40,000 available.
This opportunity is open to a tax specialist who have either worked in practice or in an industry role, where their focus has been predominantly tax focused.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a Tax Account, for a practice who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required responsibilities / skills:
• Relevant accountancy qualifications with industry or practice experience
• Vastly experienced with corporate and personal tax
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Excellent communications skills
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Account or Manager who has been working at senior level in a practice or in industry.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
For a chartered accountancy practice
Based in Plymouth