The Dividend Task Controller is a key role that supports dividend payment task delivery within a fast paced, high profile delivery team. The successful candidate will provide technical support, quality checking, process change control and champion continuous improvement ideas.
A 'right first time’ approach is key to ensure tasks are delivered accurately and efficiently and with a service agreement of 100% delivery, Dividends is both a challenging and rewarding environment.
This role is considered a threshold competent position and Equiniti supports will support the attainment of a recognised qualification within the first 2 years if not held already.Core Duties/Responsibilities
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Complete task quality, process and change control activities within set timescales
- Support the Dividend Management team with effective quality checking, providing feedback to team members to enhance performance
- Complete team governance tasks and Management reporting
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Ensure that all regulations including CASS, COBS, MIFID and GDPR are actively managed and maintained.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, procedures and systems in order to enhance controls and efficiencies
- Develop and maintain a range of contacts in order to exchange information and establish best practice
Successful candidate should posses the following skills
- Plans and organises to deliver critical tasks within tight timescales
- Recognises the importance of team delivery and adapts to shifting work demands with ease
- Keen eye for detail and motivated by delivering 'right first time’
- Good numeracy and technical skills; comfortable with data
- Communicates with impact; ability to influence
- Drives improvements and seeks out best practice
- SQL, Macro and enhanced level Excel skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of share registration and relevant regulations would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given
- Quality Control