Are you an inspirational teaching assistant who is compassionate, dedicated and knowledgeable? If you think this could be you, CER Education Recruitment is looking to recruit teaching assistants to work in secondary mainstream schools across St Helens, Runcorn, Widnes.
Our Learning Support Plus service is about providing specially selected Teaching Assistants and Learning Mentors to provide support to the wide range of young people's needs in the classroom and beyond.
Like any position, the more experience you have the better: may that be working with students with BESD, MLD, ASD, or EAL. Team Teach is also highly desirable, but not a prerequisite. Of course, any experience level will be considered as here at CER we believe that everyone has the potential to develop on a professional level. That is why, as one of the leading recruitment agencies within the education sector, CER offers on going CPD to our successful candidates which can be accessed through our website at any time. Some of the courses we have available are Behaviour Management, Managing SEN, Managing Extremes of Behaviour, etc. So, as well as working for one of the leading recruitment companies in the country, you will have the opportunity to develop your career!
Some of the skills you will need are:
* A commitment to working and supporting students of differentiating abilities.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A firm understanding of the support needs of students with learning difficulties, disabilities or mental health difficulties.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Good IT skills.
* A firm understanding of safeguarding legislation and the importance of confidentiality.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
* Positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook.
Some of the benefits working with Capita:
* Consultant/s who will work on your behalf to find you the right assignment which will be well supported throughout.
* Consultant/s who will act as your representative within the market place: ensuring that you are represented in a professional and positive manner.
* The opportunity to earn £250 through our recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
CER Education Recruitment and our partner schools are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school is what drives our commitment to every student in every school we represent. We believe that every student has his/her own path, we want the right person by their side.
If you believe that you fit what we are looking for, want the opportunity to develop your career potential and want to find your next exciting career opportunity, send me a copy of your CV today or call me directly on . Moreover, connect with me on LinkedIn at in/ryan-egan.
- St Helen