Spencer Clarke Group are looking for Targeted Support Practitioners within the Early Help Assessments within Northampton County Council.
Available locations are:
- Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Northampton
Contract – Full time – Monday - Friday
3 month initial contract – ongoing on a month to month basis after
Working hours – 37 hours per week
Rate of pay: £12 - £13.41+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience – Please send your CV with the required rate
About the role
- To act as key worker / lead professional in the delivery and co-ordination of high quality early intervention for children aged 0 - 19 and their families with emerging complex needs which puts them at risk of poor outcomes.
- To use skills of assessment, engagement and change management within a multidisciplinary, early intervention team to improve outcomes for children aged 0 -19 and their families.
- Draw on the principles of Integrated Working and Early Help Assessment, acting as Lead Professional to complex Early Intervention cases that have not yet hit the threshold for highly targeted or specialist response and halt unnecessary referrals to specialist services.
- Work closely and creatively with the local communities and partner agencies to establish and maintain an effective service for children aged 0 - 19 and their families in line with the stated objectives of the Early Help Strategy.
- Level 3 qualification in working with children, young people vulnerable adults and their families or substantial professional experience in this area
- Proven experience of direct work with families with multiple problems and with families who find it difficult to engage with services.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'