They currently sit as the leading manufacturer and supplier of self-adhesive Sign Vinyl, Digital Media and Specialty Materials in the UK and have an impressive international customer base, with extensive knowledge and experience in the visual communication market place. With an entrepreneurial senior management team guiding business growth, it has class-leading manufacturing capability and the highest standards applying to quality, it does not take a genius to understand why they have been successful. This success has manifested most recently with a well-documented Private Equity backed MBO (Management Buy Out) injecting a renewed and exciting emphasis on growth and market domination.
As part of the next phase of the business's growth plans, the internal sales function has been identified as an area that has the most potential. It is the intention to now strategically grow that sales team; with the introduction of a dedicated internal telephone-based sales team (Telephone Account Managers -TAMS).
Reporting to the Sales Manager it is your role to take ownership of the assigned geographical area and in conjunction with the Regional External Sales Manager develop the area sales turnover and ultimately profitability.
This job is your opportunity to flex your sales muscle; you will have the benefit of working for a well-established brand and market leader in its field. While sales and sales growth are very important this role is also consultative, about educating clients with an eye on continuous brand development and market leading customer service.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager your role is charged with identifying and developing new sales opportunities through prospect calling to new clients and consultative calls with existing clients.
- Working in conjunction with your External Regional Sales Manager and within the CRM it is your role to identify and develop the allocated region spend, taking ownership of all issues and enquiries.
- You are a sales-driven, self-motivated, organised individual who strives to deliver excellent customer service.
- You take pride in delivering a professional approach and work well with a company that has strong values.
- With your negotiation and relationship building skills and after initial training and induction you will be on your way to developing a very rewarding career with a market leading brand.
This job is simply a great opportunity!
To apply for this new and exciting position please forward covering letter, daytime contact numbers and up to date CV to Retained Consultant Martin Foley