Greenergy is a privately owned company with a global supply chain responsible for both production and distribution of biodiesel and road fuel across the UK. We sell around 200 million litres of fuel every week to customers including major oil companies and supermarkets. We are currently looking to recruit Tanker Delivery Drivers to work out of our Westerleigh site. These are full time permanent positions, where you will be working shifts which include, weekends, days & nights.
- LGV Class 1 Licence with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Must hold a valid in date ADR Certificate with the minimum qualification of Class 3 in tanks
- Experience in fuel tanker deliveries
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Must be willing to work additional hours if required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Sound basic understanding of IT.
PLEASE NOTE 2 YEARS FUEL DELIVERY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE. Candidates are also requiered to live within a 45 minute commutable distance from the site.
If you would like to join the Greenergy team, please submit a copy of your current CV along with a cover letter in support of your appliation.
If you should have any queries, please call Deborah Rees Strictly No agencies.
- Petroleum Products