Talent Specialist £300 - £350 Day Rate
My client is a City Private Equity firm looking for an experienced Talent Specialist to recruit at C-Suite level. Part-Time 3 days per week.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will take the lead using your senior level recruitment experiences to ensure the best talent is recruited for this specific project of 5-6 Senior / C-Suite vacancies.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the full recruitment process effectively recruiting high calibre, talented employees into the business to meet the growing needs of the company
- Using your specialist recruitment knowledge to re-evaluate and edit job specifications, to attract the best candidate
- Ensuring applicants have an excellent "candidate experience" to empower the company branding
- Updating Senior Stakeholders and the HR Manager in the evaluation of applications and progress reports
- Organise interviews and onboard new employees by liaising with HR
- Ability to use previous senior level recruitment experiences to select and recruit the highest calibre of employee to enhance the business
- Proven track record of C-Suite recruitment projects
- Previous Financial services industry experience is essential
- Preferably you will have Private Equity experience or an understanding of its model or have worked within a portfolio business
- Ability to advise Senior Stakeholders on the recruitment process, and the changes required to attract the best staff
- You must be available to start immediately and commit to stay until the recruitment project has been completed 3-6 months
This vacancy is to start ASAP and only candidates that can show commitment to stay until the recruitment project has been completed will be considered
Part-Time: 3 days per week (flexible)
Duration: 3 / 6 months
Home Based initially until the office reopens
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'