Talent Point offers an innovative hiring solution that shifts focus from sourcing to planning, resulting in higher employee retention rates, a department structure compliant with the market for IT skills, less time spent on irrelevant CVs and interviews and greater visibility for hiring process owners. We act in an advisory capacity and believe passionately in total quality recruitment.
Our Talent Managers are experts in a particular group of IT skills and speak exclusively to employable applicants who possess them. They advise customers on what it is possible to hire and build the base of contacts that allow us to deliver the best people to the right positions.
The Talent Manager role is traditionally entry-level and not a position from which we expect to generate the level of gravitas and credibility needed to interact with applicants for "VP", "Head of" an "C-level" positions, hence we have created a role dedicated to sourcing, screening and networking for all positions we fill for VPs, Heads of and at C-Level.
The position has three primary functions:
1. Create and manage the talent pool needed to advise and deliver on £100k+ appointments
2. Plan and design Campaigns in collaboration with Customers and an Account Director or Manager
3. Network among applicants to create leads for new Customers where a need is identified
What we need from you:
* Show an over and above understanding of business and technical skills within a given segment of technology - specifically CTO's, 'Heads of' & other senior posts
* Show an aptitude for registering and screening senior-level applicants and recording the results systematically
* Show confidence in terms of meeting and managing both customers and applicants
* Experience of advanced-level searching, screening and selling in relation to IT job seekers
* Efficient use of a recruitment CRM, Linkedin, Job boards and administrative procedures relating to a career in recruitment
* Confidence to build and pass on market intelligence to assist in filling vacancies
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you will get from us:
An in-depth and structure 6 week induction programme focusing on building the knowledge of business and technology that means we retain business where other recruiters lose it. You will benefit from working with some of the country's best hiring professionals as mentors to support you in developing your career.
We foresee the role eventually owning a branded practise for CTO-level roles including full responsibility for all vacancy planning and delivery at the head of a team of researchers and Talent Managers. It presents an excellent opportunity to learn about recruiting technology leaders in a business with a proven track record of consistently sourcing and fulfilling such roles while helping that business grow into a market-leading position.
OTE: £50K+ (uncapped)
Sensible working hours
Quality benefits package
Please express your interest in this opportunity by applying through this website, ensuring you attach an up to date CV showing your experience in the key areas set out above.
START DATE: ASAP
Key Words: IT Recruiter, Tech Recruiter; Internal recruiter, talent acquisition, account manager, stakeholder, HR, hiring, technology, recruitment, IT, .net, Executive search, Senior hires
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.