Talent Resourcing Partner - Poland
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.Responsibility
This position is based in Warsaw , Poland. All interviews will be done in Warsaw, Poland, the recruitment process is managed by UK Talent Resourcing team
Are you are a result oriented professional who wants to broaden your expertise in a global company that will encourage your input, welcome your ideas, and act on them? Do you like working with a group of professionals who are career driven, passionate for excellence and always deliver on their commitments?
AkzoNobel gives you this opportunity. We are opening a new Services Delivery Center in Poland/Warsaw to support our global business and we have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Resourcing Partner, Warsaw, Poland.
- Sources candidates using market intelligence, social media, job boards, networking events and others
- Manages the end to end recruitment delivery
- Advises and partners with hiring managers on attracting and selecting candidates
- Carries out initial screening and the first interview of shortlisted candidates
- Supports hiring managers to ensure they are competent and skilled in recruiting in line with AkzoNobel processes, best practices and local law
- Plans, organises any required language tests or assessments
- Builds strong relationships with key external suppliers
- Proactively looks to drive efficiency of process and reduce associated costs through adopting a continuous improvement approach
- Ensures sourcing strategy meets business case requirements
- Ensures smooth hand-over of sourced candidates to HR
- Maintains candidate tracking
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- University Graduate
- Experience in recruiting, preferably in a Poland/Warsaw based major recruitment/talent resourcing agency
- Experience of sourcing candidates for large multinational corporate organizations
- Experience of Polish shared service center market and jobs related to HR, Finance, Procurement, IT domains
- Experienced in using job boards and attracting candidates through social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of current local Polish Employment Law and market trends relating to recruitment and selection
- Experience in building talent pipelines and sourcing for hard to fill vacancies
- A Polish (native speaker), fluent in English other languages such as German or French preferred
- Result-oriented approach
- Influencing skills
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
Please note that this position is based in Warsaw, Poland and managed by the UK Talent Resourcing Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"