The Talent Attraction & Resourcing team is responsible for careers branding, recruitment advertising, resourcing and centrally manage the screening and selection processes for academies. The objective of the team is to identify and recruit top talent for the Federation, from graduates to Principal and Executive level hires. Due to the continued growth of the Federation, we are looking to appointed an experienced hire responsible for developing resourcing, branding and managing all third party agency suppliers. This is an opportunity for an experienced talent acquisition/recruitment manager, or HR manager, to help shape our future talent strategy. You will have the chance to make an impact on a growing organisation and help add value to our academies as we continue to grow.
Working as part of the wider central team, you will help support academies with their hiring needs and work conjunction with the required departments and third parties as you see necessary. You will manage and deliver resourcing solutions for all contract/interim and ad-hoc permanent hires across the Harris Federation. You will be responsible for developing our talent pipeline and working with academies to ensure we retain talent within the Federation. You will contribute significantly to our overall talent strategy, and contribute to long term financial and work force objectives.
- You will be responsible for implementing and overseeing an efficient, quality driven candidate sourcing strategy with a consistent, transparent and cost effective recruitment processes.
- Support the Head of Talent & Attraction and Academy HR contacts to provide resourcing solutions that meet the short and long term supply needs of our academies.
- Pre-screening candidates via third party channels to ensure the highest quality candidates are presented to academies.
- Advise Principals and the appropriate academy staff on recruitment activities, seasonal trends and market conditions as to the most effective hiring channels for a specific academy location and/or department.
- Responsible for recruitment and resourcing systems, reporting and data tracking activities, and maintaining accurate and up to date Federation records.
We are looking for someone who has a:
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced, volume driven recruitment environment, ideally within Education, Health or Social Care
- Specific experience/knowledge in areas relating to candidate registrations, safeguarding, DBS checks, compliance administration, and/or in-house resourcing experience.
Why work for the Harris Federation?
The Harris Federation is one of the highest performing MATs in the country, with 47 primary and secondary academies around London, all rated Good or Outstanding. We will continue to grow in London with several future academies opening over the next 2-3 years.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call or contact us via .uk with any questions.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'