In this Talent Researcher graduate job, you will be joining an innovative start-up that is transforming the way that big-name brands acquire information, by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence & geolocation technology. They have established an on-the-ground community of people all over the world, to obtain real-time data from street level and give their customers unique insights into how people buy and use products. The company have changed the face of market research by introducing their cutting-edge technologies into the fold, and as their portfolio of renowned client-facing brands continues to grow, they are looking to expand their London team.
Looking for internal recruitment graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for an organised and forward-thinking Talent Researcher to join their budding team in London.
In this Talent Researcher graduate job, you will be joining the HR team and helping to manage the first stage of the recruitment process. You will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, from looking for potentials to contacting impressive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. In order to be successful in this role you'll need to have solid networking skills, know how to source candidates on social media, and enjoy learning about all kinds of different roles - as ultimately, you will be expected to proactively identify hiring needs and fill their vacancies with exceptional employees.
In this Talent Researcher graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Crafting and sending engaging recruiting emails to entice top candidates
- Co-ordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Promoting the employer brand online and offline
- Maintaining candidate databases via an applicant tracking system
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- BSc in Human Resources Management or a relevant field is desirable
- An analytical mind and a strategic problem solver
- High levels of emotional intelligence - you will have a knack for managing expectations both internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and complete projects to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media - especially LinkedIn
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £21,000 - £24,000
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and pioneering tech start-up
- A fantastic and lively working environment, where perks include free breakfast everyday, lunch from different cuisines every Wednesday, and Friday socials complete with beer, wine and snacks!
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours - they trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results, so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5 on a Tuesday then that's no problem!
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audiobook subscriptions of your choice on Amazon
- A well-stocked games room, including a Nintendo Switch with big screen TV & tons of games
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice
Looking for internal recruitment graduate jobs in London? If you have excellent communication skills and you want to work for a fast-growing start-up, apply for this Talent Researcher graduate job in London today!