Recruitment co-ordinator / administrator
At First Data we believe our employees are exceptional people and we invest in their growth by delivering continuous training/development and rewarding benefits for a fulfilling career.
Join First Data as a Recruitment co-ordinator / administrator in our HR Team and embark on a career where you will be working on a wide range or roles and projects.
About the Role:
We are currently hiring for a Recruitment co-ordinator / administrator to be based in our Basildon Office.
- Looking for a Recruitment co-ordinator / administrator that has experience of sourcing high volume contingency recruitment.
- Great opportunity for someone who wants to move from agency to in house to a global Financial Services company
- Daily interaction with the hiring managers and business areas
- Pre-screen candidates and participate in assessment centres
- Work with On boarding (background checks etc)
- 12mth Fixed Term Contract with potential to extend
Here at First Data we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. In addition to this we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role:
- Experience of sourcing high volume recruitment
- Experience of pre-screening interviews and also assessment centres
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems(ideally Taleo)
About First Data:
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year.
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with exciting challenges and opportunities to develop.