We are currently working with a public sector organisation based in Wolverhampton who are looking to appoint a permanent Talent Attraction Manager.
The role is a full time position (37.5 hours) paying £44,000 - £51,000 (DOE) and will primarily working from home.
- Overseeing, implementing and optimising a recruitment strategy and operational processes that ensure high-quality experiences for both candidate and recruiting manager, ensuring legal compliance throughout
- Addressing identified actions in Race Equality Charter and other diversity strategy action plans to ensure the workforce is representative of diversity in all forms
- Regularly reviewing the efficiency/efficacy of processes for recruitment; being responsible for implementing lean principles and managing the redesign of processes, developing and exploiting the use of technology, to release cashable savings, streamline processes and deliver a quality customer focused service
- Devising the strategy/approach for the entire recruitment life cycle, to encompass analysis of turnover and support workforce planning
- Ensuring proper arrangements are in place for providing high quality support and basic advice/guidance to internal/external customers and partners on recruitment and retention
- Ensuring that proper arrangements are in place for managing expenditure on recruitment
- £44,000 - £51,000
- Defined state pension scheme
- Flexible and agile working
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Organisational development opportunities
- Reward platforms and high street discounts
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Equality & Diversity, Talent Strategy, Recruitment Strategy
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Recruitment Process
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'