Based in the heart of the Midlands, this ethically driven growing organisation is the place to be for a HR professional who really wants to get stuck in and shape the future talent agenda. You'll be establishing and embedding the broader talent strategy as well as supporting in attracting, recruiting, retaining and growing the very best talent, aiding them to be 'the very best that they can be' both personally and professionally and to support the broader organisations ambition.
The team are full of energy and are really friendly, with a great team spirit, so you're off to a great start already. So, if you're up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish and implement the talent development strategy alongside the wider HR and leadership teams.
- Partner with leaders to identify talent requirements for now and in the future across the whole business.
- Develop talent identification and development frameworks for the business including performance leadership.
- Select, develop and own the talent identification and development tools and processes for the organisation including the talent cycle, performance management and potential talent.
- Maintain records on key talent (high performing, high potential employees), succession plans, career paths, etc., and facilitate their effective deployment.
- Manage leadership coaching, mentoring and developmental assignments.
- Design and implement leadership and management development programmes.
Who you'll be:
You'll be a passionate talent professional who is akin to working in a fast-paced environment, have historically worked in a relatively large organisation and are able to apply your learnings across the whole spectrum of talent within a business partnering capacity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job