URGENT HIRES FOR IMMEDIATE START!
Are you a bright, hungry, graduate looking to start your career in the Recruitment industry? We have an exciting opportunity to join a BUSY Internal Recruitment team within a high profile, global, award winning Recruitment Consultancy based in London.
Established in 1986, my client has gone from strength to strength building out offices in 10 different locations across 5 different Recruitment brands. Covering Technology Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Digital Recruitment and Executive Search Recruitment, they are looking to take their business from 500 to 1000 employees over the next 3 years. What makes them different?
- They are renowned for producing some of the BEST recruiters in the industry
- They have offices all around the world, giving you the chance to travel to Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, New York to name a few!
- Fantastic company culture - offering an energetic, buzzy sales floor!
- They have won tons of awards including Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for!
- Continual recruitment training and development tailored to suit you!
- Unrivalled company incentives and commission structure! Their benefit package is insane!
- Flexible working hours!
This is a unique opportunity to join a huge Internal Recruitment project as a Trainee Talent Manager engaging with recruitment consultants on a day to day basis. This is a candidate focused role in which you will be actively sourcing and vetting candidates, meeting with consultants and selling the business. There will be no business development involved in this position, your focus will purely be enticing high calibre recruiters into the business.
Recruitment not only gives you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, meritocratic environment offering fantastic career progression and significant financial reward, but it also gives you incredible job satisfaction. You get to help people find their dream jobs! What could be better than that?
What are they looking for?
- Energy, pace and lots of personality!
- Ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Creative, innovative thinkers
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Sales exposure
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make money! Average OTE for Year 1 - £40,000 Year 2 - £60,000 Year 3 - £75,000+
- Holiday incentives - opportunity to see the world!
- Monthly lunch clubs - eat in some of the top restaurants in London!
- Quick career progression
- Competitive, fast paced and sociable environment
- Job satisfaction!
Working with Paddington Partners to start your career in Recruitment:
Paddington Partners are a leading, global Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates from Graduates up to Managing Director level across UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Dubai. We are industry experts and offer unrivalled guidance and support and take a long-term approach to creating strong partnerships with both our candidates and clients.
Roles/sectors include: Resourcer, Researcher, Candidate Manager, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Media Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Director, Head of Graduate Recruitment, Entry Level Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Global Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.