Reporting to the Head of HR for Europe, my client is currently seeking someone to step into the exciting role of Talent Management Lead to lead a busy and growing team who are responsible for creating and maintaining a 'best in class' talent pipeline which supports key business priorities.
Managing a small team you will be responsible for:
- Assist to prepare content for the Regional Talent Board, including leadership programme nominations for the regional and global programmes
- Assist to prepare content for Talent Board
- Responsible for introducing regional career map
- Accountable for accurate talent profile information
- Drive continuous improvement of Talent Board operations including scheduling and communication
- Responsible for leader competence development including leadership programme renewal
- Accountable for talent assessment and providing feedback
- Supervise regional programme operations and follow-up process
- Supervise training operations and drive continuous improvement of training design and operations
The suitable candidate will have evidence experience of HR Strategy development and panning, as well as significant experience and achievements in the ownership of a Talent Management Processes across the UK - if you have exposure to Europe this would be an advantage. You will be a strong communicator with excellent analytical skills and the ability travel when required.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"