There is an excellent opportunity for Senior HR / Talent Consultants to join a medium sized global Management Consultancy as part of the senior leadership team. Based in London, the role is paying up to £125K basic plus benefits and bonus.
- Leading small teams of consultants in the delivery of mid-large scale projects focused on talent management, e.g. digital learning, the future of workforce, leadership development, cultural change and transformation, HR transformation
- Generating new business against set targets by developing new or existing client relationships.
- Creating sustainable change by engaging people, processes and systems.
- Ensuring the high quality project delivery and relationship management of clients across industries.
- Proven experience in leading large, complex change and transformation projects (with a HR/Talent focus) with responsibility for business development and driving sales.
- Educated to degree level and a HR or psychology related qualification is desirable.
- Will have experience training and upskilling client employees in the latest tools, frameworks and technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills at Board level.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced consultants to help shape the strategic direction and growth of an already successful talent management practice. The successful individuals will have the autonomy to shape their own agenda and utilise both internal and external partnerships to create truly innovative solutions for clients.
- Business Development
- Change Management
- HR Consulting
- Digital Learning
- Talent Management