Talent & Development Specialist
My client, a fantastic private sector manufacturing business, who are going through a great period of growth are looking for a Talent & Development Specialist to join their strong HR team.
The business operates across the UK, are one of the leading players in their field and a key first-tier automotive supplier.
The successful Talent & Development Specialist will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can take full ownership of their area and build strong lasting relationships with their key stakeholders.
The Talent & Development Specialist will assist the business across the key talent identification and area and also look to provide succession plans and development strategies for high performing individuals. You will work with the Head of HR in order to carry out these activities giving you great exposure across the business.
Role is paying in the region of £35,000, there might be some movement on this however for the right candidate.
As the successful Talent & Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Management of succession planning and talent identification
- Support key individuals as well as the wider business with development strategies
- Provide training workshops with line managers on a number of different matters
- Support on HR audits across the business and ensure that all accreditation's are kept updated
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business
- Assist with talent attraction for different areas of the business
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the wider business
- Experienced working within a talent development role
- From an automotive or manufacturing background
To apply for the Talent & Development Specialist position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job