The purpose of the role is to develop and enable talent across the organisation to perform at their best and deliver great results to our clients. The scope of the team includes early / emerging talent, leadership and management development, professional, technical and behavioural competency development, performance management, team effectiveness and employee engagement. The team has a international remit and works closely with the HR business parters to deliver relevant interventions aligned to business needs.
The Talent Manager is accountable for:
• Establishing and implementing the talent development and engagement strategy: a strategy that enables the development of people capability and delivers against the Applied Intelligence strategic goals.
• The design, development, deployment and management of global and local programmes, interventions and initiatives that support management, leadership, personal and team performance.
• Enabling talent and succession planning conversations and deriving insight to focus interventions on development of critical skills and capabilities.
• Sourcing and management of external and internal resources to achieve successful deployment.
• Demonstrating the RoI and value to key stakeholders of the talent and engagement interventions.
Demonstrable knowledge & experience in at least three of the following areas:
• All aspects of talent development including key methodologies, frameworks and tools.
• How to develop different talent populations from early, emerging and established talent.
• Employee engagement principles, methodologies, and tools.
• Change management and organisational design approaches.
• Performance management principles, methodologies, and tools.
• The full learning cycle and its application within learning and development solutions.
• Management and deployment of global development programmes.
• How to measure RoI / business value and evaluate the impact of the programmes.
• Utilising HR data, organisational information and the wider business context to deliver insights that make a positive impact on the business goals.
• Applying level of expertise, experience, and best practice knowledge to lead the design, development, deployment and evaluation of programmes and specific talent and engagement interventions that deliver impact.
• Ability to coach, challenge, guide and advise key stakeholders in order to secure support and deliver.
• Ability to facilitate conversations / design, deliver and facilitate events to enable organisation development and learning
• Ability to successfully deploy a range for project and programme tools and methodologies to ensure that programmes / projects / interventions achieve their desired outcomes including financial outcomes.