Talent and Development Lead (North Region)
Competitive Salary + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, focused individual to join Inchcape UK
As one of the leading franchised automotive retailer groups in the UK, partnering with many of the world’s best brands including, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Lexus, MINI, Porsche and Volkswagen, we are passionate about ensuring our customers are always put first every day, everywhere.
We aim to deliver an incredible customer experience at every one of our retail centres and to support this; all of our businesses have professional 'specialists, who are trained in manufacturer standards and requirements and also the 'Inchcape way of doing business’.
We are looking for an experienced Talent and Development professional that will cover the North East of England; you will be expected to be located within the heart of these centres as regular travel will be required.
The purpose of this role is to implement and embed effective, pragmatic and practical development and talent management strategies and solutions to enable and support the delivery and optimisation of business performance and strategic priorities, ensuring the business is fully equipped with the skills and capabilities required to deliver both current and future business performance, working collaboratively with all business leaders and HR colleagues.
Other roles and responsibilities include:
· Ensuring the effective and accurate capture of all talent and development date, fully utilising the talent system to draw insight and make informed decisions and recommendations.
· To assist in leading the organisation of the annual Global Talent Review, working collaboratively with our leaders to facilitate the translation of key outcomes/themes/risks and opportunities into detailed actions.
· Design, implement and embed effective practices and activities, to optimise individual, team and organisational performance, fully aligned to our DRIVE5 and business Strategic priorities
· To performance coach members of the middle management team to optimise their performance and the performance of their teams and to facilitate effective career transition of this population ensuring that individuals receive the tailored support, coaching and development to optimise their performance in their new role.
· To manage the upkeep of the Training systems (iLearn and ON3) ensuring fit for purpose content is designed and loaded onto the systems. Working closely with the co-ordinator to prioritise uploading of content.
· To manage and lead the Training Systems Co-ordinator in keeping systems up to date and relevant undertaking regular performance reviews and setting SMART Objectives, coaching and giving feedback when necessary.
What you will receive in return
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, we offer great benefits too. For your valued contribution we will provide a fantastic benefits package including;
· Employee Advantage Scheme which had over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services.
· Company pension scheme.
· Life assurance.
· Holiday allowance rising with length of service.
· Discount Gym membership.
· Vehicle purchase discount
· Cycle to work scheme
What we need from you
· Have proven experience in Talent and Development in a similar role and/or in a multi-site retail/service environment.
· Experience using online learning platforms
· Have demonstrable experience of people management.
· Can demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels and cultures.
· Shows a passion for helping people realise their potential.
· Successful experience in aligning and delivering strategic and operational need with Talent Development programs.
· Strong coaching and facilitation skills
· Ability to influence at all levels of an organisation.
- Career Development
- Talent Management