What we offer you......
Whilst being apart of a company who is striving to be a leader in the transition to a future where everyone has access to affordable low carbon energy. We also offer a diverse workforce and supports a healthly work-life balance.
25 days holiday, Buy/Sell 5 days, enhanced family leave, Private healthcare, 4 volunteering days, discounted Green Travel and many more
The Talent Development Advisor has responsibility for the design and facilitation of Learning and Talent development courses, essential for support all levels of leaders within RES. They will provide general administration and system support that isn't completed by the other business functions and design, produce and deliver courses to support the organisational objectives.
You will be passionate about development, have strong collaboration and communication skills to enable you to build relationships and engagement with all business functions.
You will also work closely with key stakeholders across the business to retain our best talent and supports career development for all. Notably, where appropriate to provide support to business areas on how best to utilise the Apprenticeship Levy and enhance the uptake of future educational courses. This will include the introduction of a Leadership Talent Academy, inspiring progression from entry through to Leadership level.
- Develop, communicate & implement a strategy to utilise the apprenticeship Levy better for new and existing staff, from entry through to Leadership, in support of RES's vision and mission.
- Lead on the implementation of a L&D core curriculum, with clear milestones to achieve and competencies to reach for progression.
- Produce core business programmes to support with customer service, Key Account Management (KAM) and financial development.
- Manage and advise on the content of the Cornerstone LMS system, ensuring the continued adoption and engagement of content within the system.
- Develop and manage the efficient implementation of a suite of core support tools that encourage staff learning in alignment with development courses (i.e. coaching, mentoring, events, appraisals, webinars, reminders, 360 feedback, etc).
- Continuously promoting a positive learning culture, through a variety of learning formats and media, including the Intranet, drop in sessions, webinars, attendance at offsite meetings, presentations, etc.
- Manage the entire training and development procurement process with external training providers, courses, coaches or programmes.
- Lead the creation of accurate management information as required to be provided to stakeholders, clearly demonstrating evaluations against value for investment.
- Facilitate training programmes and take ownership of the company induction and front line management courses
- Support the compliance of staff in relation to HSQE training by supporting and advising business areas of all relevant training and renewal training when applicable and with support from the HSQE team.
- To administer evaluation forms for the Learning and Development Manager
- Review monthly expenditure against budget
- To produce monthly reports for the Learning and Development Manager and the business
- Support team development activities throughout RES, through innovative and collaborative approaches, to enhance team dynamics and performance.
- Provide internal coaching to staff at all levels to enhance performance.
- Administer psychometric assessments and 360-degree assessments and support with the feedback when requested
- Manage the training & apprenticeship levy budgets, ensuring that spend is maximised and used suitably for the needs of the business. This includes monthly analysis, budgeting and forecasting for future planning purposes.
- Design and implement onboarding processes to ensure a smooth, productive and exciting start for all new employees, supporting them in the first 12 weeks and beyond.
- Manage RES's Apprenticeship programme, ensuring maximum benefit is being gained from the levy.
- Develop and deliver a responsive, efficient and relevant apprenticeship curriculum.
- To drive the corporate training agenda within RES, using specialist knowledge and expertise to provide a comprehensive, timely and relevant offer of learning and organisational development initiatives and activities, tailored to the needs of the organisation.
- Ensure all health and safety compliance courses are kept up to date and there are no gaps.Liaise with providers to resolve service issues promptly.
- Negotiate with learning providers to ensure value for money
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to liaise and influence at all levels
- Passionate with strong leadership skills, and a drive and determination to succeed
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels both inside and outside of the organisation
- Ability to motivate learners
- Confident, articulate and decisive communicator
- Strong networking and relationship building skills including experience of working with and influencing senior management
- Experience of budgetary control
- Experience of LMS administration
- Proven ability to lead and manage change, and to provide developmental support to others leading change
- Experience of providing expertise, planning support and facilitation to teams, managers and senior leaders.
- Experience of working in a Learner facing role
- Experience of developing training course material to a professional standard
- Experience of using data to facilitate decision-making
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Degree level education or relevant work experience
- CIPD qualified or relevant work experience
- Evidence of commitment to CPD
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, web technologies or e-learning
- Learning & Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'