SALARY: £19,000 PER YEAR (OTE £23,000)
POSITION: FULL TIME / PERMANENT
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 1+ YEARS
We are on the lookout for a driven, enthusiastic, highly organised individuals with a clear passion for people, to join our Talent Department based at our Head Office in Bridgend. You will be responsible for supporting the department in sourcing and engaging with potential employees through a range of recruitment focused activity, including using social media platforms and lead management.
Along with the need for organisation, you will have excellent time management and prioritisation skills, and a keen eye for what makes a potential candidate - the ideal candidate. You will be confident in discussing the required criteria of our current roles and be able to demonstrate the benefits of working for a fast paced IT company - all of which you will be able to learn. As one of the key purposes of the role is to generate high quality candidates and support the Talent Department Manager, you will need to be tenacious and focused on building valuable ongoing relationships with potential employees.
To join our Talent Department, you must have proven credibility in a similar environment, and have the ability to apply your experience to the role. In addition, a sound understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, with applications such as Word are a fundamental requirement.
Full training of all the RockIT systems will be provided.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Monitoring and replying to all inbound applications
- Keeping your pipeline up to date and keeping candidates well informed
- Calling potential candidates and discussing the key benefits of joining RockIT!
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Management of all the recruitment leads
- Using social media to Identify new potential candidates, source and secure
- Building ongoing rapport with potential employees to ensure every opportunity comes to fruition
- Writing detailed notes on the candidate after an interview in order to get the best overview and to ensure we always give constructive feedback
- Reading through CV’s and identifying key candidates/skills
- Supporting the Talent Manager with interview related tasks
- Utilising RockIT’s internal systems to prioritise work and maximise recruitment success to achieve personal and team KPIs
- Personal diary management, management of the interviews being scheduled, and other administrative functions
- Bringing new ideas to the table
- Typical career progression is within 6 - 12 months.
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Monthly bonus structure
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Weekly incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
- Cold Calling
- Strategic Sourcing