We are currently recruiting for our market leading client, they are looking for an experienced Talent Coordinator to maintain a highly efficient experienced hire recruitment process.
- Responsible for administration of recruitment lifecycle with the focus on fast turnaround, efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintains good day to day relationship with all agencies.
- Coordinates initial meetings with agencies, Executive Search firms, schedules candidate interviews, assessments, lunches.
- Supports HR Assistant when necessary with graduate recruitment assessments.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act with regards to storing candidate details.
- Supports administration of pre-employment checks via external agencies as appropriate to include employment referencing, qualifications, validation of identity and medical screening.
- Support locally on site for training administration. This may include entering SAP training data, booking courses and set up of local training rooms.
Key Skills Required:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a business related subject area.
- Previous experience in an in-house recruitment/training/HR administration role is desirable Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment, preferably in the high tech arena, requiring accurate and fast coordination and multi-tasking.
- Time spent in a multi-site global organisation and therefore an understanding of the challenges and complexities.
- A good working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
This is a part time position 30 hours a week Monday - Friday.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.