We are currently recruiting for our market leading client, they are looking for an experienced Talent Coordinator to maintain a highly efficient experienced hire recruitment process.
- Responsible for administration of recruitment lifecycle with the focus on fast turnaround, efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintains good day to day relationship with all agencies.
- Coordinates initial meetings with agencies, Executive Search firms, schedules candidate interviews, assessments, lunches.
- Supports HR Assistant when necessary with graduate recruitment assessments.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act with regards to storing candidate details.
- Supports administration of pre-employment checks via external agencies as appropriate to include employment referencing, qualifications, validation of identity and medical screening.
- Support locally on site for training administration. This may include entering SAP training data, booking courses and set up of local training rooms.
Key Skills Required:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a business related subject area.
- Previous experience in an in-house recruitment/training/HR administration role is desirable Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment, preferably in the high tech arena, requiring accurate and fast coordination and multi-tasking.
- Time spent in a multi-site global organisation and therefore an understanding of the challenges and complexities.
- A good working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
This is a part time position 30 hours a week Monday - Friday.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job