Salary is up to £35,000 plus fantastic benefits
My client, a well-known household brand has created a new role within their HR team reporting to the HR Manager. This is a permanent role within a fun, highly entrepreneurial and values driven company which has achieved an impressive growth year on year.
With HR at the centre of this organisation, keeping people happy and productive is key. You'll be supporting the HR Manager on various tasks across all areas of HR.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Support the HR Manager to deliver the recruitment strategy
- Promote diversity & inclusion and make sure the candidate journey is one to enjoy
- Coordinate Talent plans
- Help devise the social media strategy
- Manage Recruitment process, external job posting, tracking all applicants etc
- Oversee the training tracker keeping records up to date
- Work with the HR Manger to deliver the engagement survey.
- Take responsibility for the HR information system and ensure that all data is current
- You'll be main point of contact for any technical queries
- Payroll administration support
- Support note taking in meetings
- Supporting specific HR projects
To be successful in this role, you must have strong HR administration and recruitment experience. You will also need strong knowledge and experience using MS Office applications (excel, PowerPoint etc) and if you have payroll experience this is a bonus and highly desirable for my client.
Having read all the above and you're looking for a fun, rewarding and enjoyable HR team to join, apply now and I will be in touch to discuss your future.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- HR Generalist