How can you expect to spend your day?
Our client is the world’s largest recruiter of legal talent, and their team is dedicated to the recruitment, onboarding, community management, and professional development of their London-based lawyer population. The Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the team both in relation to recruitment, and the ongoing support of their lawyers.
Working within a dynamic and fast-paced office, tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- Reviewing and administering lawyer and legal support applications
- Coordinating the interviewing process through introductory calls, through the 1st and 2nd + stages of interview
- Assisting their central diligence team with local candidate diligence as and when necessary
- Tracking key metrics around recruitment and retention, and maintaining the lawyer database
- Taking inbound calls from potential candidates keen on finding out about the company
- Document preparation for internal meetings and lawyer on-boarding sessions
- Assisting with the monthly administration of pay and benefits (particularly time-sheets and holiday process) to ensure their workforce is correctly remunerated
- Front-of-house/event management, reinforcing their values and culture as a face of the company
- Various other special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a great fit for the company’s unique operating environment and culture: they are a high-growth, innovative, and values-driven company. Their employees are adaptable, curious, resourceful, proactive, collaborative, and technologically savvy.
More specifically, they are looking for:
- A recent graduate or someone with 1+ years of administrative experience
- Proven organisational and prioritisation abilities within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently with a meticulous eye for detail
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (iOutlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with HR or recruiting systems, such as Bullhorn, Sharepoint, or Workday, would be desirable, but is not required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and able to anticipate and resolve, or escalate as necessary, issues quickly
- Join the world’s largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts and compliance solutions for large enterprises, a company that is expanding internationally, winning multiple awards, the FT voted this company number one for innovation in law and corporate strategy.
- This company offer first class training, ample career progression and a fantastic name to add to your CV.
- Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.