Talent Consultant - Pensions & Benefits
Do you want to be rewarded for how hard you work?
Do you thrive in a goal driven environment?
Are you looking for a role that will help you to progress your career?
As an established and thriving niche recruitment consultancy, Alexander Lloyd are proud to have some of the highest achieving consultants in the recruitment industry, some of which have been with us for over ten years and are now earning a six figure salary.
We are now looking for enthusiastic Talent Consultants to join our specialist teams with the option to develop your role to a full 360 Recruitment Consultant. Could this be you?
- Resourcing suitable candidates using internal database, job boards and social media
- Pre- screening and registering candidates on the system
- Keeping all candidate records up to date
- Conducting over the phone interviews with candidates
- Arranging interviews with clients and managing subsequent feedback
- Obtaining and relaying feedback to both the client and company
- Lead generation
Skills required/ personal attributes
- Desire to work in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to think clearly in a fast paced and busy environment
- Must be highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Previous Recruitment experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Organised, efficient and flexible to go the extra mile
- IT Literate - Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook (Intermediate Level)
What's in it for you?
- 5 day working week (paid for 5)
- Flexible remote working and office based
- Rewarding and achievable bonus scheme
- Mentoring scheme and career development, with our proven track record in developing raw talent
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Top performer prizes and events
- Fun and social environment, with a vibrant city ambience in which work / life balance
- Quarterly and annual night's out to get to know your peers
- Company pension plan
- Holidays - 23 rising to 28 with service
- Ride to work scheme
The success of our business is built upon our staff retention rate, which is unheard off and can be proven by some of our consultants who have celebrated their 10 year working anniversary with us.
If you would like to join our team, in this hard working, fast paced environment email across your CV to with subject line as: Talent Consultant, or call Mike Goddard on to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'