It's an exciting time to be part of our team. As a leading UK recruitment company, we're innovative by nature, an investor in people and a multi-award winning global organisation.
Our Talent Development team is responsible for growing the next generation of recruitment superstars across a number of key specialist recruitment markets.
As a Talent Associate, you will be responsible for sourcing, assessing and interviewing candidates for our Academy training programme.
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Sourcing candidates via online job boards.
- Promoting our Acorn Academy training programme across social media.
- Building a pipeline of future candidate hires.
- Interviewing candidates both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Engaging with careers teams at universities to promote our Academy programme.
What you need to be successful:
- Most importantly, you'll have the drive to succeed in a recruitment career.
- You are keen to progress and learn new skills.
- You're motivated by your own wins, working to targets and delivering a first-class service.
- Being on the phone won't phase you and your time management is second to none.
- Whizz skills across social media - Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook.
The Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies with a network of 33 branches and specialist divisions across Wales and the South West, North West and South East England. We help recruit permanent, contract and temporary workers for full-time, part-time and or weekend work at all levels.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job