Talent Aquisition Manager Healthcare PR Agency
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who comes from a Healthcare PR Agency background. This new role will be based in South London.
Applicants should be experience Recruiters and come from a Health care Agency ideally for this position.
Main Responsibilities:- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Recruitment the best talent for the internal hiring management within this niche Health care PR Comms Agency
- Recruitment roles such as : Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director
- Handling all Recruitment activity from social media, website posts to sourcing, meeting and hiring the best agency candidates.
- Other responsibilities would include Training, Inductions and remodelling of the firms profile from an HR prospective
- This is a brand new role and so the person can really make the role their own, if you wanted a diverse role with Recruitment, Training and HR this is the role for you.
- A flexible person is required for a new role to form…
Experience- Ideally from a health care comms background- it is a niche market so some understanding into this industry is a MUST!
Experience Required: Talent Acquisition Manager
- Experienced & Passionate Recruiter - 2 years plus experience
- Experienced from the Health care Communications Sector in particular experience of recruiting Health care PR professionals
Passion about PR/Comms Agency Recruitment
- Ideally from a health care comms background- being a very niche market you will need to demonstrate and understanding into recruiting into this industry
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Excellent benefits
If this Talent Acquisition Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent, contract & temporary staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Recruitment, Talent, Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition, Health care, Marcomms, PR & marketing, Account Director, Agency, Comms, Public relations, HR, Induction, search and selection, training, Human Resources, Matching, Agency, Public Relations, Graduate, London, Matching, Sourcing, Recruit, Filling, profile, account management.
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Talent Acquisition
- Account Director
- search and selection
- Health care
- Public relations
- Talent Manager
- PR & marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'