Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career in Internal Recruitment?
We’re proud to be one of the largest supply teacher agencies in the country, providing work for thousands of supply staff on a daily basis. As a Talent Acquisition Consultant you'll be a crucial part of HR and be responsible for building relationships with our Branch Managers, learning what staffing needs each branch currently has and recruiting to fill those gaps. You will have a real passion for building and developing candidate and manager relationships.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant role will involve:
- Managing the candidate recruitment life-cycle, from qualification to post offer stage
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Identifying talent through various channels such as ad responses, LinkedIn, CV searches, referrals
- Screening CVs and conducting telephone interviews
- Liaising and building relationships with hiring managers in across the business
- Meeting daily and weekly KPIs
- Ensuring all successful candidates are fully compliant to work
- General recruitment administration
We’re looking for people with big personalities, great communication skills and self-starters with winning attitudes. The role will involve drive, determination and thinking outside the box when it comes to finding talented sales people for our company.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading commission
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- Champagne Fridays
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills are essential to thrive in this role
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'