We're looking for a Talent & Resourcing Partner to manage the function within our Central Support Centres (Head Office). The main base will be Epsom, Surrey and working closely with our Dorking, Bristol and Ipswich offices. Reporting to the Talent and Resourcing Director and directly managing a small central team, you'll lead the direct resourcing strategy to source and select the best people to join our support teams and drive our customer led organisational goals forward.
We're looking for the right cultural fit for all our employees who will live our values in Nuffield's not-for-profit, award winning, industry leading and ambitious organisation. You'll recruit for a wide variety of support functions including Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT, HR, Customer Service, Project Management, Property and Procurement and up to Executive level. You'll support the hiring managers in their selection and develop their skills.
Key Activities will include:
- As part of the direct resourcing strategy, you'll be instrumental in establishing the right routes to market and our employee proposition.
- Working in partnership with key stakeholders, hiring managers and candidates to proactively influence the vacancy with quality of candidate whilst keep time and costs to a minimum
- Continuously improve the process and strategies to achieve our objectives
- Establish and manage the PSL for agency usage
As a leader within Nuffield Health, we'll be looking for you to demonstrate the following behaviours that we believe are critical to our success:
- An effective influencer with the ability to engage with a wide variety of key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels with essential stakeholder management skills in a matrix environment
- A strong team leader, being able to lead by inspiring, engaging and driving performance from direct and indirect teams towards a common goal
- Team ethic - the large ambitions of Nuffield Health cannot be achieved in pockets and silos. The particular complexities of the business means large scale change can only be achieved by working with others who have complementing and differing skills to achieve massive scale change.
We'll need you to hit the ground running, so it's essentially we're looking for you to bring the following to the position:
- In-house Resourcing Experience, within a large complex/matrix organisation
- Experience of recruiting a wide variety of head office positions
- Strong delivery experience e.g. interview, assessment centres etc.
- Confident at working with senior level hiring managers
- Ability to develop and implement talent acquisition and hiring strategies and processes
- Ideally with occupational/psychometric testing qualifications and experience
Benefits: You'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres - there's even a gym at our Epsom office, discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, private healthcare and a Retirement Savings Plan.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare charity. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
- Recruitment Partner
- Resourcing Partner
- Talent Accquisition
- Talent & Resourcing