As a Talent Manager you will work closely with colleagues within the Talent and Development Team to deliver structured global talent and local programmes to develop teams and high potentials. There will be a significant amount of direct delivery for programme participants around psychometric feedback, coaching and development planning.
Our client is an international group of Risk Specialists and Employee Benefits Consultants and one of the largest companies of its type in the world. They have the scale to provide solutions to the complex demands of the world's leading companies and to deliver global servicing whilst recognising that the needs of each of our clients are unique. By developing highly specialised services, the company can provide its clients with a greater depth of expertise and experience.
As a member of the Talent & Development team, this role will be working closely with the Head of Talent Programmes and Assessment in the delivery of structured programmes for talent development as well as specific local programmes to develop specific teams and high potentials. There will be a significant amount of direct delivery for programme participants around psychometric feedback, coaching and development planning. There will also be some design and development of content for training managers and leaders around the behavioural competency framework. There will also be an element of project management and co-ordination of programmes including working with external associates and suppliers, internal stakeholders and managing budgets.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Experience in delivering Leadership and Management Development Programmes
- Knowledge and experience in the design of teambuilding and development programmes to meet specific performance needs.
- A solid understanding of and experience in the design and development of talent management, executive coaching and development programmes.
- Experience of building lasting and meaningful relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in psychometric feedback and development coaching, preferably supported by a professional qualification.
- Familiarity in the use of Situational Judgement Tests for development and evaluation of capability.
- Accreditation in wide range of psychometrics such as Saville Wave, Hogan, EQi,
- Experience of working with international staff and an appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Business and commercial awareness in a cost for value focused environment.
Predominantly based in the UK, this role may require some international travel in order to design, manage, develop and execute talent programmes in other office locations.