Support Office - People and Culture
We give our team the respect and value that they deserve.
We have fun at work and we care about you as an individual.
This role is based in our Shoreditch Office & reports to the Head of Talent
- 20-22k annual salary
- Performance related pay, bonus.
- Up to 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing company
- Childcare discount
- 10 days full sick pay, 2 days leave for dependents leave & 5 days compassionate leave
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including headspace membership, massages, free counselling
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
What you will be doing
- Sourcing candidates via the current recruitment channels
- Posting vacancy adverts across all boards used by the company
- Screening CV's of applicants, and conducting telephone interviews
- Creating a seamless process for applicants by ensuring that all notes on the system are up to date
- Interview scheduling
- Report to Head of Talent
- Actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of N Family Club
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Willing to learn, taking on an open attitude to new experiences and situations
- Proactive and committed
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Articulate and professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Have a sense of urgency and be able to work in a high performance environment
- Be passionate about Childcare/Early Years Sector
- Ideally experience in Education resourcing
- 1 year experience in a similar role
Ofsted Outstanding Provider
Currently shortlisted for: NMT Awards 2019 - Business Development
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.
- Team Culture